Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance for Experience bookings
(Updated 27th July 2021)
Most COVID restrictions ended in England on July 19th 2021
This means that we can resume supplying guests with towels, a hairdryer, toiletries and one set of clothes (t-shirt and shorts/joggers) to borrow, if they so wish. We can also offer refreshments on arrival again!
However, the health and safety of all visitors remains our top priority, so for your added reassurance...
- There will be only one, fully vaccinated member of staff present for your Experience. For extra reassurance, your Experience host takes twice-weekly lateral flow tests.
- If you would feel more comfortable with your Experience host wearing a face covering, please just ask beforehand - he won't be offended!
- Hand sanitiser will continue to be readily available throughout your Experience and used regularly by your host.
- You are of course welcome to bring your own towels, toiletries, clothes, hairdryer etc, if you prefer.
- Bookings can be postponed if required - even at short notice - without incurring any additional charges, for any Covid-related reasons. These include showing symptoms of Covid-19 within the 24 hours before your Experience, being required to self-isolate by NHS Test & Trace, or your area (or Birmingham, where the Experiences are hosted) being placed under local measures that would prevent your Experience from taking place.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you soon!