Coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance for Experience bookings
(Updated 11th May 2021)
Choose to book without nominating a set date for your Experience or reserve a flexible date!
How we are keeping things safe: Rest assured...We don't just adhere to government regulations, we also follow all the applicable official guidelines from the UK television industry, too. These have been approved by the BBC, ITV, Sky and other major UK television producers.
The QuizBob set has minimal visitors - only Experience customers and the participants in our filmed productions, in fact. Only one member of staff is ever present for Experiences and filming.
The Experience location is next to both a multi-storey car park and Birmingham New Street station - so however you choose to arrive, you'll be close to where you need to be!
General Experience Covid guidance:
- The Experiences are COVID-secure, with social distancing observed whenever visitors are outside our "gunge tank" and hand sanitiser used frequently.
- All facilities, including shower and "gunge tank" will be cleaned (as always!) before each new visitor. Our tank has a full length door, so forms a perfect all-round shield between you and staff for the majority of your visit!
- Postponement of bookings may be necessary in order to follow changes in UK or local restrictions, or if either QuizBob staff or the customer are required to self-isolate on the booked date. All visitors are required to sign a declaration on arrival that they (or anyone in their household) have not had COVID-symptoms (as described here by the NHS) in the previous 10 days.
- We strongly advise that any related travel or accommodation booked in advance includes appropriate insurance as we cannot be held liable for associated costs.
- Deposits and balance payments for Experiences are non-refundable. However, bookings can be postponed if required - even at short notice - without incurring any additional charges.
- We request that, until further notice, visitors bring all their own clothes, toiletries and towels. Please bear this in mind.
If you've any questions, please do get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or on social media @QuizBobNet on both Twitter and Instagram.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!